Research about human sexuality has a long and difficult history. Select one of the following sex researchers and find a Web site that presents information on their interests and the methods they used.
Richard von Krafft-Ebing
William Masters and Virginia Johnson
National Health and Social Life Survey
Write ONE paragraph that describes the research in some detail. (What methods were used? Who were the subjects? What research problems did this researcher have? If they attempted to overcome these problems, how did they do it? If you were to replicate their work, what would you do differently?)
Then, answer the following questions:
1. What is the URL of the site?
2. What is the title of the site?
3. Who is the author?
4. If an organization sponsors the site, what organization is it?
5. What search engine did you use to find this site? Or what link did you follow to find this site?
6. What keywords did you use in your search engine?
7. What made you select this Web site to present?
8. How do theories guide the research and knowledge?
9. Summarize the contents of this Web site.
10. What two things did you learn from this site that are different from or reinforce the lectures and/or the textbook