Read the article, “Do men with excessive alcohol consumption and social stability have an addictive personality?” and identify the research questions and/or hypotheses as they are stated in the article. As you read the article, consider the following questions: What are the variables (sample sizes, population, treatments, etc.)? What are the descriptive statistics used in this article (frequencies, means, etc.)?
Write a two-page paper presenting the information listed below. Cite any references made to the article within the body of the paper in correct APA format.
The article critique, your paper must:
1. Determine what question(s) the authors are trying to answer through this research.
2. Determine the hypothesis being tested and the concepts that were applied in this process.
3. Evaluate the article and critique the statistical analysis employed in the study.
o Would you have included more and/or different variables? Explain your answer.
4. Examine the assumptions and limitations of the statistical study.
o What would you have done differently in this case? Why?
5. Identify how the authors applied statistical testing to the problem.
6. Interpret the findings of the author(s) using statistical concepts.